Pet Beds & Cots

Cat House BOBBY dark grey cat cave, unique, cuddly cave, handmade, gift idea, Christmas gift, birthday gift


Cat House BOBBY dark grey cat cave, unique, cuddly cave, handmade, gift idea, Christmas gift, birthday gift
Cat House BOBBY dark grey cat cave, unique, cuddly cave, handmade, gift idea, Christmas gift, birthday gift
Cat House BOBBY dark grey cat cave, unique, cuddly cave, handmade, gift idea, Christmas gift, birthday gift
Cat House BOBBY dark grey cat cave, unique, cuddly cave, handmade, gift idea, Christmas gift, birthday gift
Cat House BOBBY dark grey cat cave, unique, cuddly cave, handmade, gift idea, Christmas gift, birthday gift
Cat House BOBBY dark grey cat cave, unique, cuddly cave, handmade, gift idea, Christmas gift, birthday gift
Cat House BOBBY dark grey cat cave, unique, cuddly cave, handmade, gift idea, Christmas gift, birthday gift

Cat House BOBBY dark grey cat cave, unique, cuddly cave, handmade, gift idea, Christmas gift, birthday gift  Cat House BOBBY dark grey cat cave, unique, cuddly cave, handmade, gift idea, Christmas gift, birthday gift
My name is bobby and i make up 99% sheep wool. The remaining 1% is wool comb and by that i mean my eyes, my nose and my pretty whiskers. Originally i was a woolly fleece mat, until i was felted wet in loving handwork and stroked and pressed until i looked like i do now. My coat has the color anthracite. Input: 22 centimeters (on request also larger entrance possible). Input: 24 centimeters (on request also larger entrance possible). The size specifications are approximately indicative, as it is manual work. The cat cavity is made of shape-resistant, robust felt. Sheep wool is naturally dirt- and odour-repellent. Just knock off for care. If necessary, hand wash with lukewarm water or with regreasing shampoo/wool detergent. Then knock or brush well again.
Cat House BOBBY dark grey cat cave, unique, cuddly cave, handmade, gift idea, Christmas gift, birthday gift  Cat House BOBBY dark grey cat cave, unique, cuddly cave, handmade, gift idea, Christmas gift, birthday gift