Pet Beds & Cots

FINDUS Tiger Cat House Beige, Handmade, Unique, Cat Cave, Cat, Gift, Wool, Cat Bed, Cat Lover, Cat Furniture


FINDUS Tiger Cat House Beige, Handmade, Unique, Cat Cave, Cat, Gift, Wool, Cat Bed, Cat Lover, Cat Furniture
FINDUS Tiger Cat House Beige, Handmade, Unique, Cat Cave, Cat, Gift, Wool, Cat Bed, Cat Lover, Cat Furniture
FINDUS Tiger Cat House Beige, Handmade, Unique, Cat Cave, Cat, Gift, Wool, Cat Bed, Cat Lover, Cat Furniture
FINDUS Tiger Cat House Beige, Handmade, Unique, Cat Cave, Cat, Gift, Wool, Cat Bed, Cat Lover, Cat Furniture
FINDUS Tiger Cat House Beige, Handmade, Unique, Cat Cave, Cat, Gift, Wool, Cat Bed, Cat Lover, Cat Furniture

FINDUS Tiger Cat House Beige, Handmade, Unique, Cat Cave, Cat, Gift, Wool, Cat Bed, Cat Lover, Cat Furniture    FINDUS Tiger Cat House Beige, Handmade, Unique, Cat Cave, Cat, Gift, Wool, Cat Bed, Cat Lover, Cat Furniture

My name is findus and i consist of 99% sheep wool. The remaining 1% is wool comb and by that i mean my eyes, my nose and my pretty whiskers. My coat has the color beige with dark grey stripes. Loving handicraft, each figure is individual and has its own character and charm.

Height (without cat ears): 33 centimeters. Entrance: 22 centimeters (on request also larger entrance possible). The sizes are approximate indicative, as they are manual. The cat cave is made of shape-resistant, robust felt.

Sheep wool is inherently dirt- and odour-repellent. Just knock off for care. If necessary, hand wash with lukewarm water or with regreasing shampoo/wool detergent. Then knock well again in shape or brush.
FINDUS Tiger Cat House Beige, Handmade, Unique, Cat Cave, Cat, Gift, Wool, Cat Bed, Cat Lover, Cat Furniture    FINDUS Tiger Cat House Beige, Handmade, Unique, Cat Cave, Cat, Gift, Wool, Cat Bed, Cat Lover, Cat Furniture