Pet Beds & Cots

Personalized with name Cat House FLECKI Cat Cave, Unique, Cuddly Cave, Handmade, Gift Idea, Christmas, Birthday


Personalized with name Cat House FLECKI Cat Cave, Unique, Cuddly Cave, Handmade, Gift Idea, Christmas, Birthday
Personalized with name Cat House FLECKI Cat Cave, Unique, Cuddly Cave, Handmade, Gift Idea, Christmas, Birthday
Personalized with name Cat House FLECKI Cat Cave, Unique, Cuddly Cave, Handmade, Gift Idea, Christmas, Birthday
Personalized with name Cat House FLECKI Cat Cave, Unique, Cuddly Cave, Handmade, Gift Idea, Christmas, Birthday
Personalized with name Cat House FLECKI Cat Cave, Unique, Cuddly Cave, Handmade, Gift Idea, Christmas, Birthday
Personalized with name Cat House FLECKI Cat Cave, Unique, Cuddly Cave, Handmade, Gift Idea, Christmas, Birthday
Personalized with name Cat House FLECKI Cat Cave, Unique, Cuddly Cave, Handmade, Gift Idea, Christmas, Birthday
Personalized with name Cat House FLECKI Cat Cave, Unique, Cuddly Cave, Handmade, Gift Idea, Christmas, Birthday

Personalized with name Cat House FLECKI Cat Cave, Unique, Cuddly Cave, Handmade, Gift Idea, Christmas, Birthday    Personalized with name Cat House FLECKI Cat Cave, Unique, Cuddly Cave, Handmade, Gift Idea, Christmas, Birthday

My name is flecki and i make 99% sheep wool. The remaining 1% is wool comb and by that i mean my eyes, my nose and my pretty whiskers.

Originally i was a woolly fleece mat, until i was felted wet in loving handwork and stroked and pressed until i looked like i do now. My fur has the color natural white with black spots. Input: 22 centimeters (on request also larger entrance possible).

Input: 24 centimeters (on request also larger entrance possible). The size specifications are approximately indicative, as it is manual work. The cat cavity is made of shape-resistant, robust felt. Sheep wool is naturally dirt- and odour-repellent.

Just knock off for care. If necessary, hand wash with lukewarm water or with regreasing shampoo/wool detergent. Then knock or brush well again.


Personalized with name Cat House FLECKI Cat Cave, Unique, Cuddly Cave, Handmade, Gift Idea, Christmas, Birthday    Personalized with name Cat House FLECKI Cat Cave, Unique, Cuddly Cave, Handmade, Gift Idea, Christmas, Birthday